Register For "Learn To Teach Online Using Free Tools"
FREE Online Workshop
Tuesday, March 24th @10am EST
Receive the replay and notes just for registering!
Marketing, virtual assistance, and coaching services to promote, assist, and inspire over-extended do-it-all authors & entrepreneurs!
Marketing for Books & Brands
Launched in October 2013, Pub-Craft is a digital marketing agency run by Laurie Cooper and Marissa Caldwell, specializing in virtual assistance, brand development and promotion for authors, creatives, and small businesses. Since we started our journey, the Pub-Craft Team has worked with over 500 authors and businesses across North America and helped over 100+ authors hit the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Lists.
Let's be friends!
Join in the fun, enjoy all the free tips and industry insights,
We offer services that include, and are not limited to:
- Coaching for New and Established Authors
- Small Business Brand Development
- Social Media Management & Outreach
- Promotion Management for Single Titles and Box Sets
- Online Advertising & Digital Marketing
- Promotional Content Writing & Newsletter Management
- Presentation & Workshop Development & Delivery
- Industry Trend Advice & Marketing Consultation
- Brand and Business Growth Coaching for Entrepreneurs
- Catch-All Virtual Assistance
"The women at Pub-Craft are pros all the way. Organized and helpful and simply fun to work with, they especially know the world of advertising. My campaign was not only well-executed, it brought measurable results!"
- Clare James, Romance Author
"Pub-Craft helped me launch my new scifi romance series right! Thanks to their help, my book, Abducted, made it to number 3 on the Amazon scifi romance list without being in Kindle Unlimited. Definitely recommended!"
- Evangeline Anderson, NYT & USAT Bestselling Author
"Pub-Craft made my bestseller dreams come true! I couldn’t have done it without them!"
- Julie Cross, International Bestselling Author
"When I think of Pub-Craft and the staff that run it, I think amazing. I have used their service multiple times when promoting a book or set and I am never disappointed at their kindness, support and the dedication they give to each project."
- Yvette Hines, USA Today Bestselling Author